Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's Been A While

It has been awhile since I have posted. At night it is so cold in this house I just cover up with my blankie and keep warm. I must still have my Florida blood.
Let's see if I can remember some of the things I have been doing. Pam and I went to Anderson's on Sunday and shopped. Bud went to a car show with all the boys. On Monday night Pam and I joined a women's golf league. We were definely the worst ones but we had a good time. One of the women with us got a hole in one. Can you believe that? But the girls seem nice and the owners of the golf course were nice also. It is a nine hole course called Cherrywood in Ottawa Lake. It only has two par threes though so it is a little challanging for us.
Bud and I planted flowers all day. We planted my favorite, wave patunias, pink and purple. I also got my new printer today. It works just fine. Now I can scrap to my hearts content.
Tonight Pam, Linda and I went to Bingo in Toledo. I won $50.00. That made my day. Now I can buy some paper for my printer.
We went and took pictures of Megan for her senior prom. She is a beauty, with a body to match. She really looked nice.
Well, it is late and I am ready to hit the hay....

No comments: