Monday, December 21, 2009

My Steven Is Here

Saturday we golfed with the neighborhood, we didn't win any prize money, just donated. We all went to Bob Evans for lunch afterward. In the evening Jim and Jane came over and we had an assembly line going for making Christmas cookies. We had a cookie swap at work and I needed nine dozen cookies. We had a good time and with that much help it didn't take that long. Steven got here about nine o'clock. It is always good to see my boy..
I worked on Sunday, very busy. Today Pam had her new solar tube installed, had her house powerwashed and went shopping. He hung out with Pam, driving her around since I was working. We were slammed, big family parties, all the relatives are here for the holidays.UGH but I don't have to work until next Sunday. Yeah.. Tonight we took him to Katie Belle's for his birthday dinner, then off to Margaritaville for drinks. Norman Lee was there and he that place rocking and a-rolling. Now I am going to finish this and go to bed.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hope you have fun with your boy in Florida!