Monday, February 22, 2010

Too Busy To Blog Again

I am a real slacker about this blogging lately but it seems like I just run out of steam at night when I usually blog.
We did have our digital scrapbooking competition and I won third place for my greeting card and first place for my seasonal entry. And guess what--my seasonal entry took Best Of Show out of 225 entries.
We have been doing so many things I can't even remember them anymore but I know we have been golfing, playing shuffleboard, bowling and going out to eat. We also went to Catfish Johnny's at Lake Panasofee for a country music jam and the best fish I have had in a long time. It was a great day.
It has been so busy at work when I get home, I just collapse. Today we had a fund-raiser for Relay for Life and we were swamped. When I got home we tried to go golfing but then it started to rain so we only got in three holes but I did get a par on the first hole at Hill Top.
Our good friends from Holly Michigan are here for a week and so tomorrow we will try and golf again. Tonight we took them to Katie Belle's for the Donna Moore and Dunning Shaw show. It is so good. She can really sing and he is fabulous.It is just a really feel good show.
Just before we left Evelyn called and said Megan was in the hospital because her blood pressure was up and they might have to induce labor. I pray that everything is alright with her and the baby. By the time you read this I might be a great-grandmother.
Well, I am going to bed, it has been one long day....

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You sure are busy! Must be nice to have that nice weather to keep you so busy. Hoping we get some nice weather soon, I'm SO tired of the snow.