Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Golfing in the Rain

On Friday I worked,extremely busy..In the evening we went with all the neighborhood to Katie Belle's and had a nice dinner. I truly believe it is the best in the Villages. Great entertainment and good food. On Saturday we golfed at Hill Top but it started spinkling about the fourth hole.We played closest to the pin on hole seven so by the time we got there it was really raining so we hit out balls, didn't get close enough and quit and went in the Orange Blossom Country Club for lunch. By that time it was pouring...
It was so lousy out that we went to Block Busters, got movies, made popcorn and Bill, Anna, Rod and Pam all came to our house for an afternoon and evening of movies. We saw "Hangover", a comedy that is getting rave reviews but I wasn't that impressed. Then we saw "Hurt Locker", again great reviews, even a best picture nomination but not my kind of movie. But we had fun..
Sunday I worked and then we went bowling. We bowled very, very good and took five points from a great team. Jane was in Tampa but she would have been proud of us.
Monday it rained again!!!Busy, Busy at work, I even went two hours early..My dogs were barking when I got home. In the evening I worked on my digital scrapbooking for Wednesday. Today I made homemade vegtable soup because it was a good day for soup because it rained all day again...The sun came out about two o'clock and we headed to Lake Sumter on the golf cart to go to the scrapbooking store. I needed some things for a mixed media page and boy that stuff is expensive. Now I know why I switched to digital.I spent the whole evening on my pages but I now have all ten done so I don't have to rush in the morning. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: