Saturday, June 13, 2009

Garage Sale Days

Having a garage sale is alot of work. But I got rid of all my paper scrapbooking supplies,lots of junk that I didn't need and the rest is being donated to a little boy to sell to raise money to go to scout camp. I just want it out of here.
You would be surprised at what people buy, they pass up the real nice things and buy the junk. Oh well, now I will help Pam with her sale. I might even find some more items to sell.We had great weather for a sale. But we sure didn't have the shoppers that we usually have.
I just checked on the Monroe County Fair Schedule for this year and I don't see any name entertainment. I didn't see any at the Adrian County Fair either. I know the economy is bad but they have always had great entertainers.
Tomorrow is Megan's party so we will see folks we haven't seen in awhile. Scott and Evelyn have the perfect party house, big deck and yard and the weather is suppose to be great.
Well, I am tired and Bud is watching reruns of NCIS again, and again, and again. Oh happy day....

No comments: