Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lazy Days

Today was just one of those days when you don't feel like doing anything. Rob took Bud golfing for Father's Day and then we went to Toledo to take Bud's dad a pie for Father's Day. We stopped at Sautter's in Sylvania and I finally found my slider buns for the small hamburgers like they have in restaurants. They even had the small hamburgers all made up. They were really good.
I have sold 47 tickets to the Mud Hens game next Thursday night so we will almost fill a bus all by ourselves. I sure hope the weather holds and the people all have a good time.We will be catching the bus at the Meijer's store on Alexis Rd. so we can park all of our cars there. I have three tickets left if anyone is interested.
Tomorrow I have to get busy and do somethings around here. No more lazy days for me...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Can't wait to see you at the game!