Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Am Back

Well, I am back from Florida again. We flew down to do Pam's plumbing and Bud worked very hard to get it done. He worked and me and Pam played. I mean we did all the running to Lowe's for pipe and appliances but in between we hit it hard. We went to the square, to the pool, gambling, played Mexican Train, had birthday parties, ate out, went to digital scrapbooking, Michigan Club, Ohio Club, visited with the neighbors and drank pina coladas. I wore her out. My friends had us over for dinners and just were wonderful. She loved it.
Our dear neighbor passed away from a brain tumor on Saturday. He was a peach and will be missed by all.
Our other neighbors let us use their Lincoln Towne Car while we were there. I could get used to that very easyly.
Megan graduated this Sunday so we attended that. She only had 34 students in her class so to make it last longer they showed a power point presentation of each kid from when they were little to the present. It was cute. I sure hope she goes to college now.
Today and yesterday I worked on my garage sale stuff. Boy do I have the junk. Jen and Dakota came and helped and we really hauled out the stuff. Now if I can just sell it. One thing I know for sure, it is not coming back in....

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a neat idea to do the Powerpoint presentation for each kid.
Good luck with the garage sale. I refuse to do one this year because last year was just awful - wasn't worth the time or effort. All my "junk" has been going to Goodwill.