Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby, It Is Cold Outside

On Sunday we bowled, had a good time. I worked on Monday and it was very cold outside so in The Villages, if you can't golf, bike or play pickleball you eat. It was busy...
Monday night I just stayed home. I could have went and played Bunco but I really just wanted to stay home...what am I saying??? I must be getting old..
Tuesday we did some more shopping at Lowe's for Pam's house and then Jim and Jane came over so I could help her with her project on the computer. It was very cold again today and they say it will be cold all week. The sun is shining so it doesn't feel that bad. They have had to close some schools because they are just not set up for this kind of weather, no heat. If we were in Michigan, people would think this was spring. Ha Ha...
We were told to cover all of our plants and bushes. This is a picture, isn't it funny...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

At least major snow isn't in your forecast! We better get a snow day(or two) out of it! lol