Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Beautiful Tuesday

Well, it is a beautiful day in The Villages again. The weather has straightened itself out and it was warm and sunny all day.
I went to digital scrapbooking and out to lunch with Marguarite at Bob Evans. I like to eat there even thought I work there. I never get to eat while I am working. My boss walked by our table and took our bills and said she would take care of them. How about that! Then I went to Walmart, so busy there wasn't even any parking places. There must have been twenty five people in line at the pharmacy. As soon as I drove in the driveway John came over and said "Let's go for a walk so by the time we walked up the street once we had eight of the neighbors joining us. This is a wonderful neighborhood. Tonight we attended the Michigan Club. The entertainment was good but we have seen this group twice before and they never change their songs. Oh well, we will know better next time..
I just got off the phone with Aunt Susie or should I say Skype. It was so good to talk to her in person. She will be having her operation on Friday and Deano is coming up from Florida. That made her very happy.

No comments: