Sunday, January 17, 2010

Busy Week

It been a busy and long week here and I haven't had time to write. I did so many things I can't remember all of them but I will try. I worked on Monday. On Tuesday I did errands, and worked on Pam's house. We now have her kitchen done and it looks great. Her back splash really did the trick.
Thursday we shuffleboaded and we both won two games. On Friday I worked and then went to Bingo at Paradise. I didn't win...again.
On Saturday we golfed and I played quite well for me. As a team we were even so I don't think we won any thing. We didn't go to lunch as we hurried home and then eight of us went to Altamonte Springs to the IMAX theater to see AVATAR. It was better than I thought it would be but it definitely not my kind of movie. The special effects were wonderful and it even shook the seats. We had dinner at the Elephant Bar and it was great. On the way home we got pulled over by the cops for speeding. Jim was driving and he was very lucky, the cop didn't give him a ticket. He was going 62 in a 45 and it was raining. Every time we go somewhere the cops stop us...Ha Ha..
Today I worked, extremely busy. Tonight we bowled and took two games and total pins. Now I am going to watch NCIS and go to bed...

No comments: