Monday, October 11, 2010

The Graves Love the Villages

Thursday we all went to play on our shuffleboard league and Gary got to play. He won two games and they asked him to please move here so he could play all the time. Then we went golfing at Truman and ended up eating Mexican at El Ranchito's. On Friday I had to work so Bud, Gary, Pat and Ray played golf at Mira Mesa and then we all went to the Italian Parade. It was really cute. After that about twelve people came here for our Italian Night Dinner. We had spaghetti and meatballs, spaghetti and sausage, lasagna, ante pasta and Dominic baked us an Italian red velvet cake. We all had a good time and probable will do it again for the Fall Harvest Parade at the end of the month.
On Saturday we golfed with our neighborhood league and they let Pat and Gary play too. Gary won closest to the pin and there was a three-way tie for the lowest score and we won that too. We all went to Orange Blossom Country Club for a late lunch and to divide the money. It made Gary's day.
Saturday night we went to the Orange Blossom Opry and saw a good old country show. We got up really early because Pat and Gary had to leave by six a.m and I had to go to work. We were super busy and by the time I got home, I was too pooped to pop. I told Bud, "Guess what we are doing tonight?" He said, "What do you want to do?" I said, "We aren't doing anything. I am going to crash." And that is what I did. Nothing....
Today I worked and Bud painted our closet. Tonight I could have went several places but I think I will just stay home. It isn't easy getting old...

No comments: