Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sore Feet

I spent Wednesday morning at the foot doctor. My feet just haven't been feeling right and I can't take it anymore. Well, I guess it is not all in my head. I have a Morton's Neuroma, it is a nerve condition at the bottom of my feet and between my toes. I have to get new orthotics, cortisone shots, etc. At least now we can treat the problem.
In the evening we had a girls night out. The guys went to the Old Time Cowboy Movie Club so we went to Ocala to the big mall and then out to eat the Olive Garden. It was so good...
I have also formed a new club called JUGS. It stands for Just Us Girls. No meetings, no dues, just fun time with your friends.
It has been just gorgeous here, it the high eighties and plenty of sunshine.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hope your feet start feeling better!
And leave it to you to create one more club! Sounds like fun though! Good for you!