Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Great Week

Well, I have been too busy to blog but I will try to catch up. I am still icing my feet three times a day. They are feeling a little better.
On Saturday we golfed with the neighborhood at Bacall and the one guy on our team got closest to the pin. As a team we did great the first five holes and fell apart the last four. We had lunch at Mallory Country Club.
In the evening we went to our favorite store, Lowes and ordered our new bathroom counter top. Bud has been painting and sprucing up the bathroom and today I got new throw rugs.
Thursday we played shuffleboard and I won two games and Bud won one. Next week we are having a potluck before we start. Maybe if we feed our players they will do better.
On Friday Bud played golf with Ray and parred four holes in a row.
On Sunday I worked, same old thing, busy, busy, busy.
Monday I worked and we just stayed home Monday night, had to recoup from the weekend.
Today I went to digital scrapbooking club and then out to lunch with Marguerite. We always have so much to talk about. We went to a new New York deli that was pretty good. This evening we attended the Michigan Club. Since it is so close to Halloween we had a contest and I came in for third prize. I was a bumble bee and Bud went as a doctor. The pair of frogs won first place, they were so cute and the Detroit convicts came in second. The club fixed brats and sauerkraut for everyone. Entertainment was wonderful. Carol Ann sang some great songs.
Now I am watching Detroit 187 and getting ready to call it a night. Foot doctor appointment in the morning.
It has been really warm here and no rain since September. Everything is dry, dry, dry.

No comments: