Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Am a Slacker!!!

I am a slacker when it comes to this blog. By the time night time rolls around I am too pooped to pop.
I ahave good intentions but you know how that is.
We have been burning the candle at both ends here in the wonderful beautiful Villages. I sure can't remember what we have been doing but I know we have had a wonderful time.
We had a water leak and Bud worked really hard to find it because it was in the sprinkler system. But he made his three trips to Lowe's to buy the parts and we didn't have to call a plumber. I told him with all the money we saved I could buy two new chairs. We also had to get a new battery for the car.
The Blesings from Petersburg are here staying with friends of theirs from Pompano Beach and so we have been running as usual. Sunday night we went to Cody's Roadhouse, the guys played golf yesterday at Tarpon Boil, we went to Margueritaville last night to eat and see my favorite preacher man, Norman Lee. He was fabulous.
Today the guys played golf at Hawkes Bay and tonight we are going to Taverna Red to eat and see Dunning Shaw.
I am now Bud's official secretary. He is one busy person. He is playing golf this week, on Saturday we played El Santiago, Monday, Tarpon Boil, Tuesday, Hawkes Bay. Wednesday, Mira Mesa, Friday at Hilltop and I haven't found out where we are playing on Saturday. Add that to his fixing up projects, which he is in great demand for and I hardly see him.
We ordered our new carpeting and he almost has the cabinets in the bathroom done.
On Thanksgiving we went to the neighbors for a nice dinner and then we all went to Dominic's

1 comment:

Unknown said...

chefbrenWaiting for more Blogs!!!!Happy New Year!!!!