Thursday, February 5, 2009

Busy, Busy Week

I have been so busy that I haven't taken the time to write. On Monday I worked and it was one of the craziest days so far this year. Busy, not enough help, the same old story. Monday evening I worked on my scrapbooking stuff and my computer was not printing correctly, same old story....
Tuesday I went early to help set up for our digital scrapbooking convention. It went really well except I didn't win anything. I really thought some of my pages were much better than the ones that won but there is always next year.
It has been extremely cold here in Florida, they said the cold was coming this far down from the north. They can have it back, I love the warm air. I am getting really spoiled...
It hasn't gotten this cold here in the last six years. But by Saturday we will be back into the high seventies and by Wednesday, the eighties. Sounds good to me...
Tonight a group of us went to Cane Garden Country Club for mine and Jane's birthday and we got there at 4:30 and the wait was one and one half hours (they don't take reservations).The recession has not hit the Villages. Ha Ha. So we couldn't stay and ended up at Orange Blossom Country Club. The food was okay but not my favorite by a long shot. We celebrated our birthdays and I got cards, candy and the Mancos bought my dinner.
After dinner we went to the Orange Blossom Opry for a country jam show, it was really a lot of fun. There is a lot of talent out there and they sure enjoyed putting on the show. Well I am going to bed now, got to work tomorrow, on my real birthday. I sure don't feel sixty-two but I guess I will just have to live with it. I am so thankful I have my health, my family and all my wonderful friends. I am an extremely fortunate woman who is very grateful for every day....

No comments: