Monday, February 23, 2009

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Went to work today although I really didn't feel like it, oh well, it pays the bills. We were extremely busy and I didn't get out until late. Then Bud and I took the golf cart over to Wal-Mart and the Dollar Store to get some things I needed for our Red Hats on Tuesday. For dinner we had homemade chicken noodle soup which was very good, if I do say so myself.
In the evening we went bowling. Jane wasn't there but we still took three points from a really nice team. I bowled extremely well for me. Jane would be proud...
Then about 10:30 Linda Brietner showed up. She is visiting from Ida for a few days. We talked until 1 a.m. and then I had to go to bed so I could get up in the morning for work. Hopefully I can get off early, I have lots of things to show her.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

How neat that you have a visitor to show around the Villages. Enjoy yourselves!