Monday, February 23, 2009

Linda Loves The Villages

I went to work today leaving Bud to entertain Linda until I got home. He took her all around and to some open houses. She looked at some new houses but said she even liked our house better than the new ones. Tonight me and Linda went to Katie Belle's to see the Dunning Shaw and Donna Moore Show. They were all sold out but someone told me to go early and go upstairs to the Cattle Baron Restaurant and if you can get seats by the railing you can see the show. So that is what we did and it worked out beautifully. The seats were great, the food good and the show was wonderful. This is the third time I have seen it and it was as good as the first time. He is one of the best entertainers I have ever saw.
We got home and me and Bud got our veggies and meat ready for our Red Hat party tomorrow. We are expecting about 18 ladies so we will have a house full. Bud chopped and I made pecan rolls to bake in the morning. So right now I am tired....

No comments: