Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bud Has a Sore Leg

This week has not been too exciting.Bus has a sore leg, his muscle in his right leg from his butt to his ankle hurts so our family doctor gave him some anti inflamatory drug. Not doing the trick at all so I got him a prescrption for some stronger pain pills. Not doing the trick so I spent all day trying to get him an orthopedic appointment. If you go to the emergency room, they look at you and tell you, you need to see an orthopedic doctor.We have an appointment for 7:45 in the morning. It took six phone calls and all day to finally get someone to call me back. I am glad I didn't have to have my blood pressure taken today, it would be off the chart. So I hope they can do something tomorrow as we are leaving for the weekend to go to Amish Country and spend a few days at our friends from the Villages in southern Ohio. It has been raining for two days here also so that hasn't helped my diposition.
Rob and Jenny got a new dog, named Cody. He is so cute. It makes me want a dog and I know Bud wants one but we are not home long enough. I guess we'll just have to go visit Cody and get it out of our system.

No comments: