Monday, August 10, 2009

It is a Hot One Today

Well, today is one of the hottest days of the year here. Bob and Ruth had to leave early as their neighbor called and said the electric was off at their house and their basement was flooding. They had five inches of rain. So after they left I went to Pam's to go swimming and we played on the computer for awhile also. It is nice and cool at their house, unlike ours.
When I got home the roofer had been here and he will start next week on the roof. I forgot to put in this blog that I went to Soaring Eagle when we went to Houghton Lake, I guess I was trying to forget. We hit the coldest machines I have ever come across. We were there about one hour, spent all the money we brought to spend and didn't hit one time. I won't be going back there for a long time.
Today I just stayed home and did laundry and cleaned up and threw stuff away again. We are like Sanford and Sons,it really drags me down. The more I throw away the more there is to throw away. I need to put this house on TV.....

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love throwing stuff away. I've always said "a cluttered house leads to a cluttered mind". My kids love to put stuff in the Goodwill pile! lol