Thursday, August 20, 2009

The New Roof Is Done

They finished the roof today. It looks real good and they cleaned up all their mess and were done in two days. There was no way Bud could have done that with his knee, his leg muscles is still pulling. I think he should go back to the doctor but what do I know...
Our Red Hats went to the movies yesterday. We saw "The Time Traveler's Wife". It was stupid, boring and dull. That is the last time I am letting Pam pick the movie. I told her she owed me $4.50. If I had been home watching it I would have been sleeping for sure. We then all went to Steak and Shake and Pam had a Butterfinger Shake, Oh,my!!!I just had a taste and it was wonderful. If I would have had a whole one they would have had to call the paramedics for me. I just can't eat ice cream anymore.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I've heard mixed reviews on that movie. I think I'm going to check out the book at the library before I see the movie.