Monday, August 24, 2009

Julia & Julie-The Movie

Both Bud and Dave had sore legs yesterday so we decided to go to the movies. Me and Pam went to see Julia and Julie and Bud and Dave went to see the Brad Pitt movie, I can't remember the name (it is weird).
Well, we made a good choice. It was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. It was happy and sad and sometimes funny, esp. if you can remember the Julia Child cooking show on TV. Myerl Streep did an outstanding job, sometimes you really thought Julia was on the screen. I bet she gets an Academy Award..
It has been cool for a few days but I hear it is suppose to be warmer towards the end of the week.
Today I went for my last doctor's appointment, I hope. I have been checked from stem to stern. I had a bone density, mammogram and pap test. I have been to the regular doctor for all my tests, had my eyes tested and my teeth fixed and that took about six appointments. So I am done for the year.
Well as Julia would say "Bon Apetit". I don't know how to spell it but you get my drift...

No comments: