Thursday, September 30, 2010

Getting Back in the Swing of Things

Now that we are back in Florida we are trying to get back to the swing of things here in this wonderful place. We have been greeted by all of our neighbors and we barely got out of the car and they were here asking us to play golf on Saturday.
I spent the day going shopping and running errands with Anna and in the evening we had seven friends over for an impromtu dinner, just hamburgs and soup, and such. We had a great time.
Today Bud worked in the yard and I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and to Sam's Club. We are now stocked up on meat for quite a while. We had leftovers for dinner and are now just relaxing and I am going to go get ready to go to work tomorrow. I hope my feet don't bother me. I brought someting from Michigan with me, poisen ivy. Somehow I got a good dose and for the life of me I don't know how. I have it down my front, back, butt and hips. Sure hope it doesn't start itching tomorrow.
I went to Katie Belle's and got tickets for the talent show, kind of like a Villagers' American Idol. That should be fun, it is the finals..

No comments: