Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer

I didn't write yesterday as I really didn't do too much so didn't have to say. I went to Pam's and we got Dakota's birthday present and a little gift for the Red Hats on Saturday. I will sure miss running with Pam this winter, maybe I'll just put her in my suitcase and take her with me.
Today I did laundry and then Jan called and we went to lunch in Toledo at Ventura's. I wasn't planning on going anywhere but she said let's go and I was in the car.
Tonight we just watched TV, took a nice bath and played on this computer. This morning I couldn't get my mouse to work. That is so frustrating but I called the computer guy up town and he told me (or should I say Bud) what to do. That didn't really work so Bud played around with the mouse and it had a loose wire. Thank God, he likes to fix things. So now it is up and running. I go into withdrawal just thinking about not having my computer.
We have been watching the new shows like Oprah and America's Got Talent. I will surely miss Oprah when she goes off the air. Her first show was a real tear-jerker. The little girl on America's Got Talent took second place but she was amazing. I am sure she will make a fortune. She is only ten so she has lots of years to succeed.

No comments: