Friday, March 27, 2009

Having Too Much Fun to Blog

My friend Sandy left on Friday. On Saturday we golfed,won the money, went to lunch. On Sunday I worked, then we bowled. We only won one game, bad night...
My boss gave me some days off in a row so we could go to Ft. Myers, we were suppose to leave on Sunday but we had to bowl. I had to cancel a doctor's appointment, gave away our concert tickets, cancel going to my Red Hats and we were on our way on Monday morning. We had a great time at Twyla and Don's house. We had a wonderful dinner at Hog Bodies (great food, awful name)went to the movies to see "Knowing" with Nicolas Cage, went golfing, went to Red Hats with Twyla's Red Hat group at this fancy Country Club called Magolia Landing, the guys went golfing at Sable Springs with Frank Griffith. Geri and Dan Taylor and Sandy met us in Ft. Myers at the Broadway Palm dinner theater and we saw "All Shook Up". On Thursday we went to the pool and laid in the sun, had lunch and headed for home. We had a great time. It is so nice to have friends all over, we meet up together and it is like we see them every week.
Today I worked, I needed the rest. Ha Ha. Tonight we cooked and we are just staying home. Tomorrow it is suppose to be 89 degrees here so I might be headed for the pool.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Heading to the pool sounds sooooo nice! Can't wait til we can do that.
Sounds like you needed to work to get that rest. lol