Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bowling Banquet at Orange Blossom Country Club

On Monday it felt so good not to go to work. We just worked aroung here and then I went to the pool with Anna. The sun didn't feel all that hot but boy did I get some sun. I am so brown you won't recognize me. At five we met Pam and Rod and played golf at Silver Lake. Boy that is one tough course. We played a doubles scramble and they won, easily I might add. Then they came over and we had reruns of last night dinner. It was too good to waste.
On Tuesday I had a doctor's appointment and then I used my coupon I got in the mail and got some scratch off lottery tickets. I won $110. Yippee!!!
Then we went to Wal-Mart and Bud got his fountain he has been wanting. In one hand and out the other.
Tonight we attended our bowling banquet. We had prime rib, pretty good. We got our prize money for being in first place and then Jim took our picture outside of the country club.
Tomorrow it is suppose to be warm and sunny again. Can't wait.....

No comments: