Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wednesday and Thursday in the Villages

On Wednesday I had lunch at Katie Belle's with Lana and Anna. Very enjoyable. Then they came back here and we practiced the Cupid Shuffle.
We had a tee time at 5 at Saddlebrook but it poured down rain so we had to cancel. We need rain desperately but not on my golfing days...
Rod and Pam had us over for dinner, roast beef, carrots, potatoes and all the trimmings. UMM!! Then the six of us watched a comedy tape but we all had to go in their bedroom because the DVD player doesn't work in the living room. Then we headed for the living room and played Pictionary. What a fun evening!! Lots of good food and lots of laughs...
Today we went to the nursery and bought a few new plants. One is called a Knock-Out Rose bush that is suppose to survive the frost we get here sometimes in February and March. I hope it does.
Tonight me and Bud went golfing at Hilltop. I did pretty good, I think I am finally getting it. Sure wish we could stay and practice more...
Dakota called and told me all about his swimming lessons. Can't wait to see that. Evelyn got the family a new dog, Jackson, a long haired doxin. We will be home in about three weeks, it seems like we just left...

No comments: