Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone

I worked Easter Day [MY LAST DAY] and it was busy really early and then kind of died off. Of course, it was beautiful outside and lots of other restaurants had buffets. When I got home we headed to Bill and Eva's to have Easter dinner. She cooked a great meal and we met another nice couple named Leo and Wanda from New Hampshire. Bill met them at the Gold Wing Club. Then we all went golfing at Roosevelt Golf Course. I did okay and so did Bud. Then we left there and went to Anna and Bill's and she made Italian Cheese Cake. Oh, my was that good. She said it takes ten eggs. We all had a nice time. It was a marathon day for me that started at 5 a.m so I was glad to get home.
On Monday we met Bill and Eva at Roosevelt Golf Course and golfed again. I improved a little but they sure have alot of sand traps. Then we had dinner at Mallory Country Club. Another full day....
Today we worked around the house and then Anna and I went to Katie Belle's to hear Mary Jo Viltale sing. She is marvelous. Then we came home,picked up the guys and went to the movie "Fast and Furious". It was better than I had expected. Lots of car chases and bang 'em ups...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Happy Easter to you too!
So you like car, bang 'em up movies, do ya?