Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our Last Days Here

We have been packing and trying to get things together to go home. The weather has been beautiful and I sure hate to leave.
Wednesday night we got a group together and went to Margaritavill's in Spanish Springs. We had a real nice time, eating, dancing, and listening to karaoke. Dunning Shaw was there and he is great. He can sing anything. It was so nice to have all my friends around me. I really enjoy all the people I have met here. We are all planning to meet this summer up north, etc. So maybe I will get to see some of them..
Tonight Pam and Rod had us over for a big turkey dinner. It was mighty good..We had a lots of laughs and we were planning for next year. It will be the year of the "Central Florida Day Trips". I sure am going to miss them..
Just before we left Pam's renters called and said they heard water running and the kitchen floor was squishy. So Bud went down there and turned the water off. "Duh" You would thing they would have known to do that before the kitchen floor was ruined..We can't do anything tonight but we'll have to get a plumber tomorrow. We were planning on leaving early but now I don't think that will happen..

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Have a safe trip back!