Monday, April 20, 2009

We're Home

We are home in Michigan now and it sure was good to see my grandkids and kids. The trip home was uneventful and that is a good thing. We got home on Saturday night about ten thirty.
On Sunday it rained. On Monday it has rained all day. Ugh...I am not a happy camper.
I saw my inlaws today and they are doing remarkably well. I went to Pam's for a while tonight and we played brain games on the computer. They are suppose to help your brain and I need all the help I can get.
Went to Bob Evans today to see if they have any openings on the schedule. It doesn't look too good. She has already cut the other people's hours so as soon as business picks up she might need me. Oh well, I can't work if they don't need anyone. The economy here in Michigan stinks.I will have a lot of time to get ready for my garage sale, I have to get rid of this stuff. If I have not missed it in in six months I guess I really don't need it....It is suppose to rain again tomorrow or snow if the temperature drops. I came home to this, I must be crazy....

1 comment:

Jessica said...

WELCOME HOME! The weather forecast looks almost like Florida weather for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.