Saturday, April 11, 2009

Way Too Busy To Blog

Our time here is running out fast so we are packing in as many activities in as we can. I am only working on Sundays now and Easter Sunday is my last day to work here.
We have been golfing, dancing, eating out, shopping, etc. We have done so many things I can't even remember where or when.
Yesterday we had Barb and Dave over for breakfast. We went to the pool in the evening.
Today we golfed at Pelican with the neighborhood. We golfed awful and it is a very hard course. I will probably never play there again. Then we went to Cane Garden Country Club for lunch as it is probably the last time we will see some of these people. Then we came home and cooked for Easter at Bill and Eva's and then we made supper for Pam and Rod and after we ate we played nine holes at Hilltop. We have improved since this morning. Ha Ha.
They just left and I am resting up for tomorrow. We will be super busy.....

No comments: