Sunday, April 26, 2009

On the Road Again

Well, we were home for a few days and then we decided to attend our first motorhome rally in Fowlerville, Michigan. It was a beautiful day on Thursday, Friday and then Friday night late it rained, Saturday night it rained and on Sunday when we left we needed a tractor to pull the motorhome out of the mud. Oh happy day!!! The guys that had the tractor said "You people really know how to have fun."
It was so good to see our friends, it was like we never left, we just pick up where we left off. There were fifty-two motorhomes there and I think that is great considering the economy here in Michigan. Some folks never even went home yet, just came home to Michigan from Florida and Texas, etc. and stopped at the rally while the motorhome was already packed and spent the weekend. We had a really fun evening at Bob and Ruth's motorhome watching the video of Bill and Jenny's mock wedding. I can't believe that was in 1994. It was fun to see how the people have changed.
Today when I got home we just kind of laid around and I started reading a new book. I kind of hated to put it down to write this but I wanted to check my email.
We won't be camping now until our rally in June.

No comments: