Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day is getting to be one of my favorite holidays. It is a great day to live in The Villages. I never saw so many people dressed up and wearing green. The parade was just great. Me and Sandy went down to the square early and saved two tables for our gang. There were nineteen of us there in our group. After the parade we walked to the Hacienda Rec Center for the Michigan Club. We had corn beef sandwiches and were entertained by Billie Thacher. She does a great job. By the end of the evening this event cordinator was exhausted.
Today Sandy and I went to the pool and then tonight we all went to Margaritaville to listen to karoke. Some of the people were good, some should take up another hobby. But is was fun...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I gave you an award, check out my blog!