Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday-Sun & David Brenner

Worked today, pretty busy, no problems.It was absolutely gorgeous out today, 82 degrees and lots of sunshine. I sure hate to work on days like today.
I was starved when I got home so I wanted to go to the pool so I cooked us a couple of hamburgers but I got a bubble and my food did not stay down. That ruined my afternoon for me. So after I rested a bit, I went to Walmart and did a little shopping.
Tonight we went to see David Brenner, a comedian that was on Johnny Carson 158 times. He was great. He looks good for his age, 73 but his act was as good as ever. We have been entertained to the max again this year. It has been a wonderful year, I sure hate to see April coming around so fast...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What's this bubble you speak of? Is it something you get often? I'm worried about my Aunt Judy!!!