Monday, September 14, 2009

Beautiful Weekend in Michigan

It was a delightful weekend here in Michigan. Bud's leg is still hurting but he won't sit still too long. He can't stand to just sit and watch TV. On Saturday we did sit and watch golf and football. Our good friends from the motorhome group called and they drove down from Holly Michigan to go to Cabela's so they called and we met them at Lone Star in Dundee. Pat and Gary are two of my favorites and Gary said he just couldn't be that close without calling. I thank God every day for all of our friends.
On Sunday Bud went to the Park & Shine car show at Power Train in Toledo with Steve. Bud drove the Gremlin and Steve took the Mustang. I got up really early and made them a nice breakfast. I spent the day at Pam's and we went shopping. We also went and saw JoJo cheerlead for the football game at Greenwood School. She did a fine job. In the afternoon Bud stopped over there and we all went to PF Chang's restaurant for dinner. Dave does not like Chinese food and would never go before but we talked him into it. It was very, very good. Dave even liked it.
Today I spent the whole cooking. I made Swiss steak for supper and I made a roster full of cabbage rolls to take camping. I had every pot I own dirty. Oh well, I have to empty that freezer because Steve won't cook anything while we are gone.
It was truly a beautiful weekend, Michigan won, Tiger won, and we ate really good.

No comments: