Monday, September 28, 2009

Things are Hopping Here in Florida

It has been a busy few days. All the neighbors have been by to see us, we have unpacked and straighten up, cleaned up and rested. We have been to the pool, went out with the Mancos on Friday night to the Havana Country Club. Sunday night we went to see "Julie and Julia" with Anna and Bill. They wanted to see it and I didn't mind seeing it again. It was just as the good the second time around. Then we went to Giovania' and had brushetta. It was marvelous.
Well, I join the ranks of the employed on Friday. I got the days I wanted and the times. They really spoil me here. I like to schedule my job around my activities so I like the same days I have always had.
Today, Marguerite and I went to Wildwood to a cute little restaurant to check it out for the Red Hats. They had the best corn bread and desserts are way too good. I am sure there are no calories in any of it. Even the corn bread is served with a sweet butter made with syrup that was out of this world.
Today I made homemade vegetable soup for dinner. It turned out great and Dave came over for supper. He just loves my soup. Then Anna and I went to play Bunco. I didn't win enough games for high games and I didn't lose enough for low score either. Guess I am just a middle of the road girl.

No comments: