Sunday, September 6, 2009

It is a Beautiful Weekend in Michigan

I just have to say it is a beautiful weekend here in Michigan. The weather doesn't get much better than this.
I spent two days helping Pam with another garage sale, the rest is going to the Goodwill.
Today we just kind of vegged out. Bud hooked up my new computer camera and I downloaded Skype. Pam did it also and we spent the afternoon playing scrabble and talking like we were in the same room. I just love technology. Last night Dakota was here and we talked to my friend in The Villages. She got a kick out of seeing him in person. He had his Spiderman costume on, a gift from the daycare. He loves Spiderman.
Tomorrow we are suppose to go the Labor Day Parade in Toledo. The rest of the day is open. Bud's leg still hurts, I hope he holds out until Wednesday.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I've heard great things about Skype!