Friday, September 25, 2009

We Are in Florida

On Wednesday night all the kids came over for pizza and to say good-bye to us. They even brought the grand dogs, Harley, Cody and Oliver. I love to come to Florida but I miss my kids and grand kids. However with the new Skype camera I have I hope to see them all often.
Our trip to Florida was non-eventful, thank goodness. All of our neighbors met us as we were getting out of the car. We unloaded and then I went to Wal-Mart to stock the refrigerator. What a joke, there must have been every snowbird here shopping. I was totally wiped out when I got home. No watermelon, no cantaloupe and the worst meat ever. Guess I will go to Publix tomorrow. I was just too pooped to do it today.
Tonight we went to the pool and hot tub.Bud's appointment is on Wednesday so we have a few days to play. It was hot here today. Our thermometer read 106 on the driveway. That's a little too warm, even for me. Tonight it was beautiful...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

106 sounds FANTASTIC!!! I'm sitting here in a long sleeve shirt and jeans!!
Keep us posted on Uncle Bud!
Glad you made it safe.