Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Errand Day Today

I ran errands all day today. First I went to Comcast to see about a different package for the cable service. They sent us a letter that they had a program that has lots more channels then we have now and it is about ten dollars cheaper. So I told the girl to sign us up. She said "Oh, I can't do that today because you have the regular package until Oct 1.(which is tomorrow). I asked her if she could do it and save it for tomorrow since I was there today. "Oh, I can't do that, you have to come back tomorrow." If I could have hit her, I would have. Then I went to Jo-Ann Fabrics to get some yarn. Not a single person in there to answer a question. So I guess I will take my money elsewhere. Then I took a check to the bank for Pam to deposit in her Florida account. The clerk gave me the evil eye, like I was stealing. I am putting money in, do they know what in means. I am not taking money out....So I went home and pulled weeds in the front yard. At least they did not give me a hard time.
The Florida weather men are just like the ones up north like Blizzard Bill who talks up one inch of snow into a raging blizzard. Down here they say, "A large cold front is moving in, the weather will be quite a bit colder tomorrow. It might go down to the mid-eighties." If there is not a huge storm they just can't fill up ten minutes of air time so they have to say something. It makes me laugh out loud...I know you guys up north would welcome the eighties about now.
Tomorrow we see the neurologist. He comes highly reccomended from lots of people so keep your fingers crossed.
I have been playing Farkle on Facebook. That is pretty additive. If you haven't tried it, give it a go.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I knew you'd get addicted to facebook! Welcome to the club...I'll save a spot for you in the 12 step program!!!!