Thursday, March 25, 2010

Busy Days and Nights

On Monday I worked, very busy. In the evening we played golf at Hilltop.
Tuesday was our Red Hat event. We had lunch at Perkins and then had a speaker, a criminologist who lives in The Villages and wrote a mystery book. She was quite interesting and I bought her book, so far it is okay.
Wednesday was a nice day, Bud worked at the neighbors and I made homemade Macoroni and Cheese for our Ohio Buckeye potluck. We went to the meeting, the entertainment was okay but we have seen them before, which wouldn't be so bad if they would change their material. The food was good but I didn't win the raffle.
Today we are getting ready for our last shuffleboard day. Hope I do as well as last week.This morning I made my brownies so I can make "Death By Chocolate" for tomorrow night.

No comments: