Thursday, March 18, 2010

Orange Blossom Opry-Great Entertainment

It is Thursday evening, we spent the day cleaning up from the party. The men came and got the driveway ready to pour the cement. After they left we just had time to get to our shuffleboard league. I could not do anything wrong today in shuffleboard, won all three games. That was the best I have played in a long time. It was quite chilly today again, that darn wind. I was glad to get home. We had leftovers from last night for dinner and then met Jim and Jane and her brothers and wife at the Orange Blossom Opry House. It was fantastic tonight. The talent there is amazing. One sixteen year old boy sang "The Tennessee Waltz" and he was outstanding. You wouldn't think a young kid would like those old songs. I know I sure love them, give an old county song anytime.
Now I have just talked to Aunt Susie about her trip to Ft. Myers and now I am going to get ready to go to bed and rest up for tomorrow.

No comments: