Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Welcome To The Family-Aaron Matthew

As of March 1st, we are great-grandparents of a little boy named Aaron Matthew who weighed in at six pounds, eleven ounces. Megan had a hard time with toxemia but now is okay and ready to take on the responsibily of a little boy. I can't wait to get home and hold him.
I haven't written before because I was waiting for some pictures.
Last week was kind of a blur,busy as usual.We golfed at Hilltop on Saturday, had lunch at Orange Blossom Country Club, in the evening we went to a fundraiser that was suppose to have been blue grass music and they didn't show. It was good but not what I expected.
Worked like a dog on Sunday, busy, busy, busy. Got home, Bud made dinner and I took a nap so I could go bowling. It must have helped because I bowled a 155, very good for me. We only won one game....
On Monday I worked and then went and got Pam's renters their guest passes. In the evening the whole gang went to Jane's for a souper supper. Their were twelve of us and we had bean soup, split pea soup, salad, brushetta, rolls, and brownies. It was a lot of fun and very good.
Today I had plans to go to the pool since yesterday while I was working the sun was shining and it was beautiful out. Well, today it was a little windy and cloudy and kind of warm but not exactly pool weather for me. I went anyway and stayed about two hours. Bud worked on his Michigan corn hole game and now we are just relaxing in front of the boob tube.

No comments: