Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wpderful Week

Friday was Bud's birthday so when I got home from work, I went to the pool and then we went to RJ Gator's with Bill and Anna. They have wonderful grouper. While I was at the pool the guys came and poured our cement. It sure didn't take them very long.
On Saturday we played golf with the neighborhood at Hawkes Bay. I golfed so good it scared me. Then we went to El Santiago Country Club for lunch, bad experience. We were the first to order and never got our food. Finally we got and I just took it home, we didn't have to pay for it. Barb and Dave were over for most of the evening, he really likes that Wii game.
Today I worked, very busy, it rained all day. Tonight we bowled and I bowled over my average every game, we took five points, two games and total pins. Now I am just relaxing and ready to go to bed...

No comments: