Friday, March 5, 2010

Visited Ft. Myers

I worked on Sunday, bowled and worked on Monday. As soon as I got home we left for Ft. Myers to stay with Don and Twyla for a few days. On Tuesday we helped them with a few things and then ten people came for dinner. Wednesday twelve of us went to the Broadway Palm Dinner Theater to see the King and I. It was a glorious production and we all enjoyed it. Thursday we cooked again and had ten people over for a potluck dinner and we had fun eating, talking and playing WII. We left at seven and got home around eleven o'clock. I fell into bed because I had to go to work today. It wasn't all that busy and we had lots of help so she asked me if I wanted an early day and I jumped at that.
So this afternoon I kind of took it easy, did my WII Fit exercises and did some errands.
We just took our showers and are now watching TV. I love to go visiting but it is so nice to be home....

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Visiting is always fun, but there just isn't anything better than being at home!