Saturday, November 15, 2008

Busy Thursday and Friday

I started off Thursday morning with my water aerobics class. Jane has decided to join us too. Then I ran home, changed my clothes and went to shuffleboard. I played two games and won one. Our entire team took 16 out of 24 points. Then the entire team came to our house for the potluck and then we played Left, Right, Center. We really had a nice time getting to know these people better. When everyone left, I sat down in my chair and collapsed.
Friday, I worked, very busy. Took a little siesta when I got home, then went to the new Publix store for groceries. It is a very large store and they feed you in every aisle but the prices in the grocery stores are unbelievable. I only needed a few things and it was $62.00. The only thing that has come down is gas. I got gas for $1.99 a gallon. Sure didn't think I would ever see that again.
After dinner we went to the pool and hot tub and watched the shuttle take off. It was pretty neat to see. It was hot today, we set a record for November with 87 degrees. It is suppose to cool down for the coming week, but no snow. Ha Ha.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I just blogged about cheap gas at Costco! We must be on the same wavelength today.
Glad snow isn't in your forecast, I'm already tired of it!