Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thursday-Saturday in the Villages

Thursday I went to water aerobics and did some other things that I can't remember. Oh yeah, I went to shuffleboard and didn't win any games but our team took 15 out of of 24. On Friday, I worked. I can remember that, busy, busy. In the evening we went to the pool and hot tub. The hot tub is good for Bud's knee. On Saturday I went to water aerobics and then we went to flea market. I picked up a few things for the house.This evening we were suppose to go out to eat for our anniversary but Rod and Pam couldn't make it because they were sick but the Mancos and Dave went with us to Bone Fish, the newest seafood place here in the Villages. Upscale and very good. They were packed. Marguerite brought me the cutest chip and dip set and she made us a lovely card. Then we went to Spanish Springs and saw "The Secret of Bees." Excellent movie. Terrible title but very good.

No comments: