Friday, July 17, 2009

Busy Getting Ready For Company

I have been trying to get things ready for Rod and Pam to come and visit. They will be here tomorrow. Last night we went to meet a lot of our camping friends that are going to a big rally in Bowling Green Ohio. We begged off, we have been to Bowling Green many times and it was just too expensive. We had dinner with Pat and Gary Graves and Glen and Karen Perkin.
Today Bud had to fix my car. The air conditioner wouldn't work and I was so afraid it would be the entire thing again. We put $1200.00 dollars in it two years ago and I sure was not prepared to do that again. But he played around with it, found out it only needed a relay switch and fixed it for seven dollars. I know I am very blessed that he can fix most everything. If not we would be in a heap of trouble.....
I have been scrapbooking tonight and playing Scrabble with Pam. I keep beating her and everynight she wants to play again. We should be playing for money...

No comments: