Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Life of Golfing and Garage Sales

We made plans to go golfing at Giant Oak Golf Course and of course Pam told Bill and Eva to go to Maple Grove Golf Course. So when no one showed up we called them and they said they were at Maple Grove so even though we had already paid we hauled ass over to Maple Grove to play there. We didn't golf that well but had a good time.From now on I will make the phone calls and arrange things.
On Thursday we had Pam's garage sale. Watching the people is so much fun and she sure had some characters. One lady in particular was extremely interesting. First of all she was kind of dirty, was smelly and had no teeth. Now you can't tell a book by its cover. I could have swore she drove an old beater. Guess what,Her and her husband were driving a hummer. She asked the prices of everything, asked us to hold some things for her until she went to the bank and brought back her husband. So after a while here they come to pick up her things and her husband backs the hummer into another car, she goes berserk and starts yelling at him. He comes in the back yard and wants to use the restroom so I had to go into the house and watch him, all of our purses, etc were in there. Jason and Jessica help them load their things and they go. Pretty soon they are back and he comes in the back yard and says, "You tore my leather seats". Boy oh Jess got her back up and said,"We never touched your seats". He backed right down and left.(Hopefully for good). We had people with purple hair, tattoos, piercings,Michael Jackson hats, no teeth, dirty and then we had a family that looked like they could have been on a magazine cover. Oh well, it sure made the day by fast. Tomorrow is another day...I sure hope I can sell that bread maker.
It is suppose to be hot tomorrow so I am taking my suit.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I forgot about the purple hair!
Good luck selling the bread maker!