Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Parlour in Jackson Michigan

On Tuesday we went to Toledo to get a part for Bud's router, went to see the in-laws, and dropped off a pillow for Dave to keep his leg up on.
Tuesday evening Pam and Dave came for dinner and I made pork chops, they were delicious. Then Dave got the bright idea to go to Jackson to get ice cream. It is a fifty-eight mile ride from our house, so Bud programmed the GPS and off we went. A GPS only works if you follow the directions but Bud didn't so we got lost. But we finally got there. Their ice cream is so big and good. I couldn't possibly eat one but Bud and Dave did.It is such a cute place and just a fun evening. Everyone should go there at least once...
Today me and Pam went to Jennifer's house to see our great niece Lauren. She was born premature while we were in Florida and had to stay in the hospital a long time. Today she was so cute and smiling. It makes me feel so sad that my little sister is missing out on her grandchild. She would love that baby. I am so glad we went to see her before she got too big.
It is raining today and kind of crappy outside. Steve and his friends went to the Mud Hens game, hope it didn't get rained out. Television is terrible tonight and now the President is going to be on. They will tell you a hundred times tomorrow what he said so you really don't have to watch. I just wish he could get this economy going, today when I had my nails done, there are six empty storefronts in that plaza. When will it end....

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That picture of Lauren is so stinkin' cute! It is sad that Cindy is missing out on this, but she has the best seat in the house to watch over us all.