Sunday, November 15, 2009

Glorious Days

Saturday was just a glorious day, sunshine, beautiful and not too hot. You couldn't have asked for a better day for our golf cart Ohio Club Poker Run. Bill, Eva, Rod, Pam and me and Bud raced to get the best hand. The entire club met at I-Hop restaraunt for lunch and to claim our best poker hand. First place paid $50, Bud won $8 for three sixes. The rest of us just went for a good golf cart ride....
Saturday afternoon, me, Pam and Rod played a round of golf at Hilltop. Bud was just my caddie since he still can't play. I didn't do too bad but lost a bet with Rod for a quarter.
Then they came to our house for homemade beef barley soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. We played the new game I got called Farkle. They play it on Facebook and when I saw it at the store I bought it. We had a fun evening and I won...
Today I worked and really worked hard. I don't know where all the people are coming from. We had a line from the moment I got there until two o'clock. Tonight I made meatloaf and we just stayed home. Bud worked at Pam's house all day so he was tired too.

No comments: