Monday, November 30, 2009

One Lost Week

I have been slacking. At night I have been so tired I couldn't even type but I will try to catch up. Monday night we went to Orchid Siam. They have Thai food but we really went to see the bluegrass and country band "Last Tyme Out". Very good...
On Thursday the gang went golfing at Truman and then went to Bill and Eva's for drinks. Then on to Cody's Roadhouse for Thanksgiving dinner. A nice dinner but I missed cooking, my family and all the leftovers. I guess Thanksgiving is nice in the Villages, just different.
On Saturday we went golfing with the neighborhood at Turtle Mound. A wonderful par three course that I really enjoyed. It was a beautiful day and then we went to Mallory Country Club for lunch.
Saturday night we just kind of chilled out. Pam will be here tomorrow.

No comments: